Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sweet Blog Award- Yipeeeeee!!!

Hey guess what, my friend Stacy from Magic Love Crow gave me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award today!!! Is that SWEET or what?!!! Thank you Stacy!!!! Now the question is who do I pick for the 15 people to pass it on to? Everyone one I know is also on Stacy's blog, lol, so lets see.... umm... how bout if anyone out there has NOT already recieved this delicious yummy award, please comment and I will put you on the winners list!!!! Ok grab a glass of milk and chow down you sweet bloggers out there!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You are sweet and deserve this award and much more ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbie, I will join you with the milk! Milk and cake, double yummy!!! Have a wonderful day my friend ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guess what Stacy gave me one too!! I guess we both have sweet blogs. Congrats on yours!! Funny you say you can't always sleep - the gecko is in the lizard familyand in Native American lore - the lizard symbolizes the Dreamtime. So maybe you need to call on your little gecko for some dreams!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are the best ever friends! Magaly you got one too, huh! That makes all three of us sweet! Good thing its not raining, ha! Donnna I forgot all about the lizard being the "dreamer"!!!!! You are so right. Its funny lately I've been thinking about doing gecko aceo's and I have actually been sleeping better this last week. Hugs to you all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got one indeed and I love it!

    By the way, dear, I checked the buttons and they seem to be working. I made my (formerly stingy) box code 3 times bigger to make the code easier to grab. If you still have a problem grabbing the code, let me know and I'll help!

    Many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Magaly, I'll give it another try tonight after work! I just HAVE to have that adorable baby witch crow with a frog, toooooo cute!!!Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Magaly, it worked! Yipeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete