Monday, December 15, 2014

Zazzle Store Open Come On In !!!

Hello Everyone !!!! We finally made it to the beautiful Red Rocks of Southern Utah!! And I have to say we are in paradise, I mean hiking, climbing, rock hounding, petroglyph exploring PARADISE!!!! It took us forever to get here but we made it to our new (and hopefully permanent now) home! I thought I'd take advantage of this short time I have (before I find a job,lol) at home to get back to blogland. Ive always wanted to open up a Zazzle store and try designing some things for fun! One of these days I will get the Etsy store back up and running too but for now check out this link to GeckoGuru on Zazzle! I will try to post some pics of our hikes and all the TONS of petroglyphs we've found here practically in our back yard!!!!! (PS please note new email address above.) Love,Deb

http://www.zazzle.com/geckoguru?rf=238157499475324454

5 comments:

  1. Glad to have a good time. I really love hiking !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back again! Lots of luck and happiness with your Zazzle store and new home! Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yepeee ;o) So happy to see you in blog land ;o) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of Zazzle... will check it out

    ReplyDelete